Personal Assistant Work Opportunities
In need of services or have any questions? Please call and find out how we can assist you!
Call (215) 447-7133
ALL work opportunities are classified as PAS- Personal Assistance Services, as defined these services ARE CONSUMER DIRECTED!
No Experience Needed
Personal Assistance Services primarily provide hands-on assistance to participants that enable the participant to integrate more fully into the community and ensure their health, welfare and safety, as determined by an assessment, in accordance with Department requirements and as outlined in the participant’s service plan.
Personal Assistance Services are aimed at assisting the individual to complete tasks of daily living that would be performed independently if the individual had no disability. These services include:
- Care to assist with activities of daily living (e.g., eating, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene), cueing to prompt the participant to perform a task, and providing supervision to assist a participant who cannot be safely left alone.
- Health maintenance activities provided for the participant, such as bowel and bladder routines, ostomy care, catheter, wound care and range of motion as indicated in the individual’s service plan and permitted under applicable State requirements.
- Routine support services, such as meal planning, keeping of medical appointments and other health regimens needed to support the participant.
- Assistance and implementation of prescribed therapies.
- Overnight Personal Assistance Services provide intermittent or ongoing awake, overnight assistance to a participant in their home for up to eight hours. Overnight Personal Assistance Services require awake staff. Personal Assistance may include assistance with the following activities when incidental to personal assistance and necessary to complete activities of daily living:
- Activities that are incidental to the delivery of Personal Assistance to assure the health, welfare and safety of the participant such as changing linens, doing the dishes associated with the preparation of a meal, laundering of towels from bathing may be provided and must not comprise the majority of the service.
- Services to accompany the participant into the community for purposes related to personal care, such as shopping in a grocery store, picking up medications and providing assistance with any of the activities noted above to enable the completion of those tasks.
- All tasks are approved in each individual consumer’s individual service plan as approved by the State of Pennsylvania
Individuals working for or contracted with agencies must meet the following MINIMUM standards:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Comply with all Department standards, regulations, policies and procedures relating to provider qualifications, including 55 PA Code Chapter 52.
WE ENSURE THIS AT ALL TIMES
- Have criminal clearances as per 35 P.S. 10225.101 et seq.
- Have a child abuse clearance as per 23 PA C.S.
- Have a valid driver’s license from Pennsylvania or a contiguous state if the operation of a vehicle is necessary to provide the service; and
- Successfully completed a State-established or other training program that meets the requirements
WE ENSURE THIS AT ALL TIMES
Download the full application here
If you are currently assisting a loved one or friend (unpaid), under our Service Delivery Model, you can continue assisting them with the additional bonus of being PAID
For information and questions regarding Health Insurance please contact:Barbara Hawes-Independent Agent Representing AflacPhone: 848-220-5892 email@example.com
Our Contact Information
Unlimited Staffing Solutions, Inc.
610 Old York Road, Suite 360, Jenkintown, PA 19046